The best practices of an organization rely on GRC and how they identify, manage, and evolve from various business risks. One of the critical factors for checking their evolution or their implementation is through regular audits. Every organization has to adapt to either ISO (ISMS, BCMS, etc.), Frameworks (NIST, SANs, etc.) or other regulatory certifications (PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, FIMA, SOX, etc.) to sustain in their business and to be compliant to avoid Operational / Financial and Reputational risks. There is a huge demand for cybersecurity auditors with a technical background, which can best help identify weak processes and technical gaps.
CyberGnan has come up with the below courses concerning various ISO Standards and Regulatory certifications. This will help trainees design multiple people, process, and technology controls as part of the implementations. The course includes how to perform audits against the Standards, Regulatory, Organizational, and Legal requirements.
Various ISO & Regulatory Lead Implementer and Auditor courses:
- ISMS (ISO 27001) Lead Implementer and Auditor Training
- BCMS (ISO 22301) Lead Implementer and Auditor Training
- QMS (ISO 9001) Lead Implementer and Auditor Training
- EMS (ISO 14001) Lead Implementer and Auditor Training
- OHS (ISO 45001) Lead Implementer and Auditor Training
- EnMS (ISO 50001) Lead Implementer and Auditor Training
- Lead Implementer and Auditor Training
- HIPAA Implementer and Auditor Training
- SOX Implementer and Auditor Training
- PCI DSS Implementation and Auditor Training
- GDPR Implementation and Auditor Training